Thursday, August 6, 2015



LOOK AT THESE RESULTS IN JUST 5 MONTHS!!!!  

This right here is exactly why I am a Team Beachbody Coach.  I can't explain the feeling that I get when this happens.

I woke up this morning to a message and attached was this incredible ladies 5 month transformation.  Nothing touches my heart more than to see this bright and early this morning.  I want to tell you all a little bit about her story because I know many of YOU can relate.  Last summer 2014 she contacted me by phone asking what the heck I was doing to look so fabulous and she wanted in on the secret.  Of course I told her Beachbody and she was ready to jump on board with everything that I did.  Her husband lost his job and she was unable to get started.  I checked in on her  several times between then and February.  It was February that she said ok I am ready.  She ordered the 21 day fix w/shakeology because her nutrition was her biggest struggle. She sent me her pics in April and it was obvious that she had already lost so much.  Though she struggled that she was not losing fast enough as we all do. She continued with 21 day fix and then moved on to Turbo Fire and T25 in May.  She still struggled with her mental self but stuck to it knowing that she was going to get this.   She was dedicated and worked out daily.  Then in June we spoke and she was frustrated.... She said that she had been working her but off and lost a lot in the beginning but had been at a stand still for a while now.  She was going through a lot of personal stress that was really taking a tole on her.  We went over her daily schedule from working out to what she was eating every day.  We made some changes after we found that some things were not so good.  Now this morning I get the hey want to see something again and BAM.  Her new transformation pics and numbers.  She was shocked and so glad that she worked through her troubles.  She stuck to it because she new she had a goal and she knew it was possible.  I kept telling her though I did not see her that she was losing.  But it is so hard to see it yourself and I am proof of that.  In fact even with these new pics she sent to everyone to see if they noticed and was still having doubts.  Though I am not tagging her in this photo because she is still in progress.  I want to give her a HUGE shout out and tell her that she looks amazing.

To become a coach on the Team Believers team click any of the links on this page to become a coach and fill out the form.

Emerald Coach
Janell Wilson

No comments :

Post a Comment