Wednesday, March 4, 2015


Well where do I start. I know many have been following my transformation but had not seen the real reason I started my journey. The picture on the left is from two years ago in October 2012 and I was its safe to say over weight. Why at that time I did not see it I don't know. I thought I was doing good and going to jazzercize three times a week. I just did not see it till I look back now and am amazed. That's what happens though we don't ever see ourselves this way until you make the good changes. 

It was not until after my surgery in December 2013 that I truly was upset with the way I felt and looked. I had gained so much weight and could not fit into any of my clothes. The option to buy new clothes was there but I refused. Why go buy an entire new wardrobe when I had clothes. I was going to do something about it. Once I was cleared from the doctor I started focusing on what I was eating. It was not easy but I did it because I knew I had to. I started working out from home daily and started losing quickly. I would lose then I would be at a stand still and get frustrated. But I did not give up because I new that was normal. I kept going and kept losing. I was getting board and wanted something different. Doing the same thing day after day was getting old. Then I saw an old school mate on none other than Facebook. I was amazed as to what I saw now and what I remembered in school. I messaged her May 2014 telling her how amazing she looked and wanted to know what she had done for herself. Then the rest was history. That was the moment my life had really changed. 
I learned that she was a Beachbody coach and had started with Insanity. I ordered Insanity immediately. I knew it was going to be tough but I was determined to do this and look like her. During insanity I started to see results almost immediately and could not believe how the inches were just falling off. My face was thinner and how strong I was becoming. For the first 3 weeks I did not drink shakeology and did Insanity. Then I thought Shakeology and supplements were something that I had never tried, but if a 3 year boy was liking it so much it was worth a try. I ordered shakeology and started insanity all over again even though I was 3 weeks in. If I was going to do this I was going to get the full effect. I was amazed at how shakeology had made me feel and I was hooked.

My friend and I kept in contact all the time and we were never close in high school. In fact not even in the same grade. But I had developed a relationship with her that felt like we had been friends for years. She asked me to become a coach. I said no I just don't have time for that right now. But maybe later on cause it was something I always was interested in. Nearing close to the end of insanity and seeing that I was getting ABS I knew that this was it. This was me and this was what I was meant to do. Through my journey and getting it back together I knew I needed to help others get through it. I did it alone for awhile and it was tough and I did not want others to have to do it alone. 
I signed up as a coach at team beachbody June 24th, 2014 and I have never been happier. Anyone that knows me has seen the change in me physically and emotionally since I started coaching. I feel the change and it is awesome. I still take the journey daily with my challengers and I no longer do it alone. Not only does Beachbody make you feel like a family but it helps make dreams come true financially as well. I can't wait to see where Beachbody takes me a year from now and I hope several decide to make the changes I have made and come with me.









After Insanity I moved onto my favorite program to this day Turbo Fire. Turbo Fire not only got rid of all the rest of my unwanted pounds, but focused on all of those girly parts “if you know what I mean”. I did Turbo Fire for 90 days and really enjoyed the program. Chalene really knows how to keep you moving and enjoy doing it at the same time. I have to admit the first week or two had me yelling at myself because I am not the most coordinated girl in this world. But after practice and focusing on ways to remember how to get it right. I started to get it right and had the most amazing workouts. If I had one pointer for anyone starting “always preview all your workouts before you begin”. I still to this day preview all of my workouts so I can get the best workout I can get.



After Turbo Fire I was ready to start gaining some muscle and moved onto Les Mills Pump. I did Les Mills Pump for 30 days until Insanity Max 30 was released. Insanity was where I started my journey and I was ready for Max 30. I am just now completing 60 days of Insanity Max 30 and getting ready to do another round. My journey does not stop here. I strive every day to make things better for myself. I am much like you and am not perfect. I would have to say that my biggest downfall is my nutrition. Though it is not bad it is not perfect and can be improved. That is one goal of mine as I continue on in this amazing road to a better me.

If you are interested in taking this journey with me or have any questions please contact me at www.coachjanellwilson@gmail.com or www.beachbodycoach.com/WILSON22J. I am here for you to find exactly what you need to get amazing results and feel comfortable in your own skin.

This has been an amazing journey for me in the past year and still continues to grow for me. You would not think that life could get any better, but I do believe in dreams. So there is always room for bigger and better.


Janell Wilson
Diamond Independent Beachbody Coach













February 2015

No comments :

Post a Comment