Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Insanity Max 30

This week I am finishing up my first 60 days of Insanity Max 30.  I do have to say that I love this program.  Insanity max 30 forces you to push to better your max out time every day.  I do kind of make it a challenge for myself and I never look at my time I have to beat until after my workout.  I feel that I push myself harder this way and I know I have to keep pushing cause I don't know what that time is.  It has worked well because I usually beat my time by at least a minute and sometimes a couple minutes.  I can't wait to post my results from this 60 days and I am looking forward to doing another round.  Before this program I completed 90 days of Turbo Fire and lost a bunch of weight.  But it was time to muscle back up and get toned again.  I do have to say that Insanity Max 30 did just that.  So if you are looking for a program to tone and sculpt this is it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment