Wednesday, March 4, 2015

How I Make My Shakeology

I was introduced to shakeology in May of 2014 when I started with Beachbody programs.  I was never a protein shake drinker nor a energy drink person.  If fact I had a bad experience with energy drinks years ago.  I was introduced to shakeology by my coach and decided against it at first.  Then I saw her 3 year child drinking it and said that this stuff has to be good.  I had already started Insanity and was 3 weeks in when I decided to order shakeology.  I did not have a clue what flavor I wanted to do, but decided to go with chocolate.  I have never been much of a chocolate eater, but thought if it was the favorite then that would be it.  When it arrived in less than a week I decided to start Insanity all over.  If I was going to do this I was going to get the full effect.  I first went by the advise of others and tried peanut butter in my chocolate.  It was Ok, but not my favorite and I got it down.  I had always kept fresh strawberries in my house because we love to eat strawberries.  I decided to put some strawberries in it the next day and I had found my favorite.  I was surprised at how full it made me feel.  After about a week of drinking I could tell my energy level was up more than it was before.  After a few weeks I noticed that I was no where near as tired as I used to be and that was awesome.  It used to be that I would not want to get out of bed in the morning or when I would sit with my daughter at night I would fall asleep.  Not anymore, Shakeology was amazing.  The next thing I noticed was how much water I was drinking and craving.  I was never ever a water drinker.  I tried it numerous times and it was just not there for me.  I was a Mountain Dew drinker.  Though I used to drink it every day and all day I had narrowed it down to one a day just to keep my headaches away.  Then after continuing to drink shakeology for a few months I did not even realize that I had not had a Mountain Dew in forever.  No headaches and it was great.  Then one day I decided to drink a Mountain Dew and man was it NASTY. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT.  Shakeology really works and it worked for me.  Most are freaked out by the price at first as I was too.  But when you think about it, I was not eating as much junk food anymore $$$, I was not eating one meal a day because I was drinking Shakeology $$$ and Shakeology only costs $4 a day when you average it out.  Plus no amount of money can make me feel the way I do when I drink shakeology and give me so many great nutrients in one drink. BONUS  Want to hear the best part, It has been medically proven and that is AMAZING!!!  I have been working out during my lunch break for over a year now because that is what works for me.  I make my shakeology after my workout and then I am on my way out the door.  Here is a short video of how long it actually take me to make my Shakeology and how easy it is.


No comments :

Post a Comment