Monday, September 14, 2015



I have realized that I have never posted the September sales, but for good reason. I know you all get tired of seeing these workouts pics or sale prices so I was going to let it go. But the more I think about it, I need to. MOMENT OF TRUTH....... PIYO PIYO PIYO so I bought PIYO when I signed on as a coach because it was the new program coming out at the time. I really could not get myself to do the program because I was never ready to slow down. I was to into intense workouts and THOUGHT that PIYO was going to be to slow for me. I finally took PIYO out of the package for fit club a few months back and WOW. We were all soaking wet and sore in places that you would never have thought you would have been sore in after doing intense workouts every day. This program is the bomb and though it is a little slower but effective paced and not jumping and tearing on your joints it still will bring you awesome results. You will lose several inches and so much more. So if you are looking for a slower paced workout but still do the job of losing and strengthening then this is the program for you. For more information click on the link above.

No comments :

Post a Comment