Monday, November 28, 2016

Two Weeks into Core De Force

Core De Force
Core De Force MMA Janell Wilson fast results change your body



TWO WEEKS INTO CORE DE FORCE w/ TURKEY DAY IN MIX

I was two weeks in with Core De Force and loving it so far.  My ABS and legs were really feeling it.  That was the areas that I needed the most work in.  I also learned recently through my fitness journey that I can't go without Cardio.  So along with Core De Force I made it my commitment to add Turbo Fire every day.  I did so good the first two weeks and then Thanksgiving came. The dreaded meal that you love to hate.  Then I am big on wasting food and ate it for a few days after Thanksgiving.  Needless to say I am feeling it.  So now it's the Monday after Thanksgiving and I am ready to kill it again before Christmas get's here.  Is it hard to get back into it?  No not really, but yes it used to be.  My Challenge groups and being accountable for the people that follow me, reminds me every day that I CAN DO THIS!!!  My challenge groups are my life savers and all the people I have met along the way in my journey and there journey.  I am my own toughest critic and it's time to go strong and INSANE like I like to do.  I have a few things I want to try in the next couple months and I am ready to get them started.  Time is not my friend, but I am determined to make it work.  The Holiday's are approaching and the toughest time for anyone to keep going or even get started.   But when you make it a GOAL and you make it happen.
NOTHING CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY

You can make these same commitments and let nothing stand in your way this Holiday season.  Kick those New Years goal to the curb before New Years even get's here this year.  Join my next challenge group and we can do this together.  It's tough for me just as it is tough for you.  But together we can make it happen.

JOIN MY NEXT CHALLENGE GROUP!!!! ARE YOU READY???

No comments :

Post a Comment